Mervyn N. Rosenstein is a mediator and arbitrator and has helped clients in this capacity for over 25 years. Initially studying economics and psychology, he later received his Law degree. Adding mediation & arbitration, he trained in Commercial Mediation, Advanced Family Mediation, as well as advanced Arbitrator Certification. He has lectured on family mediation and arbitration at York University.
His approach to family mediation encompasses an awareness of, and concern for, such areas as abuse potential, shared parenting, tensions, and modern needs, demands, and changing roles. Comprehensive Mediation in separation and divorce cases includes custody, access, and financial matters.
Having also been actively involved in a number of business enterprises, he brings a particular sensitivity and awareness to the practical side of employment, family, and financial issues.
- Separation and Divorce (custody & access - parenting)
- Separation and Divorce (child support &/or spousal support)
- Separation and Divorce (financial and property division & equalization)
- Separation and Divorce (comprehensive - all issues - parenting, support & property)
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Marriage Contracts
- Variation of terms of a domestic contract or court order