My practice as a family mediator is committed to working with separating couples to help parties resolve issues of custody, parenting plans, support and net family property division. As a neutral third party, I can help you create a separation agreement which assists parties moving forward in their lives.
My practice as an elder mediator is committed to working with older adults, family members and caregivers to assist the opportunity to create and sustain family relationships. As a neutral third party, I will help to improve the lives of families by helping them discuss and plan for a more peaceful future.
Workplace Mediation supports parties in their workplace when managing a variety of different matters requiring dispute resolution.
Please send me an email or give me a phone call for a free consultation to answer any questions and assist you to prepare for family mediation as a supportive process moving forward in your life.
- Separation and Divorce (custody & access - parenting)
- Separation and Divorce (child support &/or spousal support)
- Separation and Divorce (financial and property division & equalization)
- Separation and Divorce (comprehensive - all issues - parenting, support & property)
- Victim/Offender Relations
- Family Business Mediation