My practice is committed to working with separating couples as a mediator, to help parties resolve issues of custody, parenting plans, support and net family property division. As a neutral third party, I can help you create a separation agreement which assists parties moving forward in their lives.
My practice is committed to working with older adults, family members and caregivers to assist the opportunity to create and sustain family relationships. As a neutral third party, I will help to improve the lives of families by helping them discuss and plan for a more peaceful future.
Workplace Mediation supports parties in their workplace when managing a variety of different matters requiring dispute resolution.
Call me for a free, short consult in order to determine if mediation is the best option for you.
- Separation and Divorce (custody & access - parenting)
- Separation and Divorce (child support &/or spousal support)
- Separation and Divorce (financial and property division & equalization)
- Separation and Divorce (comprehensive - all issues - parenting, support & property)
- Victim/Offender Relations
- Family Business Mediation