In serving mediation clients, I first seek to understand what is important to them and then build a supportive process to guide them through the negotiation of terms for a separation agreement.
I bring to the mediation over 25 years of family law experience, a solid understanding of financial issues and strong desire to help families through separation.
- Separation and Divorce (custody & access - parenting)
- Separation and Divorce (child support &/or spousal support)
- Separation and Divorce (financial and property division & equalization)
- Separation and Divorce (comprehensive - all issues - parenting, support & property)
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Marriage Contracts
- Variation of terms of a domestic contract or court order
- Family Business Mediation